We are a full service insurance brokerage with our office in Del Mar, California where we meet both clients and agents. We believe in old school business practices and would love to meet face to face with a handshake, but much of the work we do is remote via phone, email and text within the state of California, but we can offer certain lines of insurance nationwide. If you are a licensed insurance agent with a life & health license and or a Property & Casualty license we are here to be of service to you, your leads and your clients
· You can hang your license with us by signing an independent agent producer contract and maintaining Errors & Omissions insurance which enables you to sign as the writing agent on the policies turned into Eric B. Fuller, Inc. Payouts up to 90% (tax form 1099). The Back Office Solution.
· You can simply refer your open cases/leads to us, we do all the work and pay you a check for half (50%) of our commissions so long as your maintain an active insurance license (tax form 1099). No Errors & Omissions insurance nor agent producer contract needed. The Independent Arms Length Solution.
· We are also interviewing licensed insurance agents for open employment positions within our company which come with base pay + commissions and employee benefits (W-2 Employee)
Eric B. Fuller, Inc. provides independent insurance agents with access to multiple markets, large selection of local and national carriers, back-office support and sales and marketing tools. No fees to join our team and no on going fees to stay on board. We offer low and flexible production requirements and very competitive commission and pay outs. Build your book of business with Eric B. Fuller, Inc. and we will provide solid agency support so you can focus on helping your clients.
· Agent contracting, appointments, licensing & training
· Back office support & high end customer service
· Personal Development Program
· Referral Program
· Group and Individual health, dental & vision
· Supplemental plans
· Covered California
· Commercial lines
· Excess & Surplus lines
· Personal lines
· 401k plans
Why team up with Eric B. Fuller, Inc.?
We know how hard it is to get started in the industry, so we make it easy for you. No fees, no long term contracts, high pay out and commission, access to multiple carriers and lines are just some of the benefits we offer new agents. We also provide back office support so you won’t get bogged down in forms and applications or waiting for carriers and underwriting to answer your questions. Building momentum is the key to success in the insurance industry. We encourage new agents to get out into the community and organizations to network and build strong business and referral relationships. As you turn in business we are here to help and support you so you can focus on helping and servicing your clients.
Once you have a few years under your belt you have developed a strong foundation and most likely found your niche. Niching and becoming an expert is an great way to grow quickly and become a trusting resource and agent. This also poses an opportunity for you to refer business outside your niche and get paid for it. With Eric B. Fuller, Inc. licensed agents can earn a high commission on any business you don’t have the time or knowledge to write. It is a great way to get commission for doing nothing more than referring and helping your clients that need other lines of coverage you can, but don’t have the time to write. Providing value to your clients is top priority so Eric B. Fuller, Inc. can help round out what you offer.
Agents who have been in the industry for many years have seen much change. Through hard work, countless hours and much devotion at some point an agent makes the decision they are ready to slow down or leave their business altogether. We want to make this transition something positive and beneficial for both the agent and their clients. Eric B. Fuller, Inc. can become your trusted partner to take care of the servicing of your book of business and simply cut you a check as long as you remain licensed.It is a beautiful business relationship when an agent can step away from their business, continue to get a great commission and know their clients are being well taken care of. Eric B. Fuller, Inc, provides value and peace of mind.