Eric B. Fuller, Inc., an independent insurance agency, is committed to the principles of service, integrity, and
professionalism with a goal to find insurance solutions that fit your needs and budget for your family and business.
We opened our doors in 2002 and are a family owned, small business. Our primary focus is to help individuals
and small businesses protect and preserve their assets through adequate insurance coverage for their needs. Being 5th
generation San Diegans, we have experienced much change. We strive to maintain “old school” business relationships
and vision while understanding we must also evolve and adapt to find solutions that meet today’s challenges. We provide
our clients with realistic options, so they have the means necessary to make educated insurance decisions for their family
What sets us apart from other insurance brokers?
The advantage of working with us becomes clear early on.
• We are an independent broker therefore we can quote you multiple carriers which allows for
more competitive options on cost and coverage. We know one size does not fit all so we are not
locked into only one retail carrier to meet your needs.
• We are a small agency and offer the “white glove” service to all our clients. Building a strong
working relationship is very important to us and you can trust we will give you the attention and
time you deserve.
• We team up with other established professionals in the insurance industry and in doing that it
enables you to have access and support needed to properly service plans and policies
• We are adaptable to your schedule and can be available at a time and method of communication
that suits you. Whether it is in person, email, text or phone we respond in a timely manner
because we know how valuable your time is and we won’t waste it.
Lines of Business & Opportunities
Property & Casualty
• Commercial and Personal lines such as home, auto, umbrella, renters, liability
• Hard to place risks, homes in the fire line
Life & Health
• Individual and Small Group Medical, Dental & Vision
• Life Insurance
• Medicare Supplemental, Accident
• Covered California
• New & Experienced Agent Training, Licensing and Contracts